This website is owned and operated by the mHS Stichting Global Impact Foundation (referred to hereinafter as “mHS” or “us” or “we”). mHS is a foundation under Dutch law (Algemeen nut beogende instelling (ANBI)).
mHS takes your privacy seriously and is committed to handling your personal data in a fair and secure manner. We believe it is important to inform you about which personal data we collect and how we will use your personal data.
Data Collection and Processing
mHS collects data for the purposes of communication, community-building, marketing, personal follow-up and candidate evaluation.
The personal data we collect about you when you use our website may include the following:
Personal data you provide to us:
- Your contact details – your name and your email address;
- Your communication data – information submitted through online forms and other data that we receive if we communicate with you online or via email.
- Other information you provide to us, either voluntarily or upon our request.
Personal data we automatically collect:
We retain personal data only for as long as required to satisfy the purpose for which they were collected.
For consent-based services from which the user can opt-out at any time such as email updates, mHS keeps personal data until it receives instructions to the contrary.
Social Media and Other Websites
Our website may contain links to third party websites, for example to Twitter. If you follow these links, you will exit our website. While these third party websites are selected with care, mHS cannot accept liability for the use of your personal data by these organisations. For more information, please consult the privacy statement of the website you are visiting.
Safety and Security
mHS shall implement organisational and technical measures to ensure an appropriate level of security for processing and collecting data. These security measures depend on the implementation costs relating to the nature, context and purposes of the processing of personal data.
mHS uses standard encryption technologies within the IT sector when transferring or collecting data on the site.
Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
Personal data may be passed on to employees, co-workers, or partners of mHS who provide adequate guarantees for the security of the data and who cooperate with us in marketing or providing services. They act under the direct authority of mHS, and are responsible for collecting, processing or outsourcing this data.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file which is placed on your computer or device when you visit a website. Cookies help to analyze how users interact with websites and apps.
Our website uses various cookies in a variety of ways.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our sites. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the sites. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our sites, and will not be able to monitor their performance.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
Rights of Users
Individuals whose personal data is processed by mHS have the following rights:
- The right to be informed as to whether mHS holds data about them;
- The right of access that information;
- The right to have inaccurate data corrected;
- The right to have their data deleted;
- The right to opt-out of particular data processing operations;
- The right to receive their data in a form that makes it “portable”;
- The right to object to data processing;
- The right to receive an explanation about any automated decision making and/or profiling, and to challenge those decisions where appropriate.
For further information regarding your rights, or to exercise any of your rights, please contact us through the details provided below.
mHS Stichting Global Impact Foundation
Legal Address: Frans Halslaan 101, 3723ED Bilthoven, NL
Telephone: +39 3270178968
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or this privacy notice, please contact us via email.
Latest Update: 25 February, 2021.
Copyright mhsglobalimpact – All rights reserved